We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all, i was recommended to come here via Facebook, hope I'm posting in the right area!

I picked up a load of vinyl a while ago that included a Jimi Hendrix axis bold of as love first pressing. I played it and didn't pay much attention but have just noticed that it seems to have been signed by the three members on the inside gatefold.

The consensus online so far is that the signatures are legitimate . Any advice or debunking welcomed. I've already been in touch with some auction houses and will be picking one soon.

Tags: Hendrix, Jimi

Views: 4238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you ☺️

RR AUCTION an you start to dream...

The auction day is going to be exciting wherever and whenever it happens!

What's the est on this do you guys think?

I think it's worth $40,000+.

What a way to stumble upon that much money.

What’s behind gatefold #1? It’s a new car! LOL.

OK, Ballroom, now that's funny! And even better, not the gallows humor so sadly common in autographs. 

What do you think it's worth?

Ha ha. I’ve been way off with valuations, but I guessed around $25-30K due to Jimi having signed over the spine.

I hate to say it, but it gets luckier.

I had the record for sale on discogs for £90. Someone asked me to send photos which is when i saw the signatures. If they hadnt asked and just paid, I'd have just packed it up and sent it.

At least I'd have never realised my mistake!

That's crazy. Congrats and I hope it sets a record at auction.

I missed this! Gotta take you to the track!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service