We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JOHN LENNON and GEORGE HARRISON. REAL AUTOGRAPHS? PLEASE CONTRIBUTE/DISCUSS THANKS!

Tags: BEATLES, GEORGE, HARRISON, JOHN, LENNON

Views: 3076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Autograph Live Members, I posted this under Town Square discussions and only had a few replies, so I thought I'd try for more Opinions from all you Beatle autograph fans out there. (Sorry Steve Cyrkin for kind of doing a repeat posting..)

Altho originally I liked these, it does seem kind of strange that the paper is all screwed up and aged but the writing looks very fresh and newly applied, - just my thoughts.  Also why doesnt the writing blend into the aged creases on the page?  I dont know how to explain it more eloquently 

The creases in the paper must have been there before the signing. The signatures themselves looks good. 

second time you listed these and the second time you omitted to mention that they have a full coa from Roger Epperson which means he has seen and handled them i doubt Roger got it wrong they look good to me   

Where's Roger's COA? 

e

I have to admit, that while I respect everyone that has commented, and they are probably correct, the Harrison really bothers me.  The George looks fine, flows well, but the Harrison really falls off and looks slow to me.  I also find the hook in the H unusual because he forms it from the e in George, and it is on the other side.  I'm sure there are other times when he did this, but I have not seen many. 

I AM NOW THE PROUD OWNER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JOHN LENNON & GEORGE HARRISON SIGNED PIECE, FULLY AUTHENTICATED TWICE BY THE MASTER ROGER EPPERSON (FIRST IN MAY 2019, AND AGAIN IN JULY 2020!). YOU REALLY HAVE TO HOLD IT IN YOUR HANDS TO APPRECIATE IT! AND ROGER IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT JOHN AND GEORGE SIGNED THE PAPER AND THEN IT WAS FOLDED! THANKS TO ROGER EPPERSON HIMSELF FOR HIS PATIENCE, GUIDANCE, & EXPERTISE HERE! NOW I KNOW MY AUTOGRAPHS ARE "REAL"...(ROGER EPPERSON AUTHENTICATION LTD) !!! THANKS ALSO TO ALL MEMBERS IN THIS GREAT COMMUNITY "AUTOGRAPH LIVE" FOR THEIR OPINIONS BEFORE I BOUGHT. 

Please leave the discussion open for any additional replies. Thank you.

I also think there is something not quite right about them.  I dont know how to explain it better but as I said before the ink looks also too fresh on the page

The wear is incongruous with the ink IMO.

yes thats it

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service