We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, 

I need your expertise on that John Lennon. 

Genuine? 

thanks, 

Chris

Views: 661

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looking at what its signed on I would say it is more than likely a print or a copy of an authentic signature 

Ok well it is sold as real in an auction in the us. I would hope they would have checked that. But other than that you would say it is real? 

+1 

The +1 was to Rogers point.

I dont like it.

ok thanks

So probably fake? any other opinions? 

Which auction house sold it that might give is a clearer idea   

I agree, the auction house info and any other background might be helpful.  It looks "authentic" to me, however, it does appear odd like a print or copy.  Without seeing it "in hand", some background info might make the difference.

In the description it says:  Signature in red ink on a 2" x 3" cream card. Shows minor folds and slight soiling to the verso, else very good.

It is an us auction house which mainly deals with historical autographs and manuscripts. i wrote them and they said it is garanteed no copy and they would also Hand me a COA with the autograph. 

what you guys think? should i give it a shot and try to buy it? and if yes how high should i go? 

i also already sent it to roger epperson for his quick opinion but havent heard from him yet. 

As long as they issue a COA... is it from them or an independent party, if so, whom ?  But a money back guarantee with a reputable auction house should certainly make you more comfortable.  As far as how much to pay... I can't answer that, it's whatever the market will bear.  In an auction setting a bidding war can drive a price through the roof...you would have to look at what similar items have sold for.  Good Luck!

Hi Rfitzz, some houses have time limits on their guarantees. Reading all the fine print from a lot of houses can blow your mind.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service