We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I posted a picture of this book earlier this week, but it was in a discussion titled, "Does anyone know who Gary Hein is?" Gary Hein is the gentleman who authenticated this book in 1999. He is the owner of Hein's Rare Collectibles. He is said to be a Beatles expert with nearly 40 years experience now.

So previously, my friends Paul and Ballroom gave the thumbs up, and Terrier commented on Hein's website, but said he wasn't questioning the authenticity. All three of these members have great credibility and are respected members of this site. And I thank them for their opinions.

Well, so now I have purchased the book! My first Lennon ever! I just bought it last night, so I have not yet received it.

So I would like to get as many opinions as possible. I hope I made a good purchase. I think I did.

So please opine away. There is a picture below. Thanks in advance.

Views: 1661

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to everyone so much for your kind replies. It means a lot, and I am extremely excited to get my first Lennon in my hands!
I was thinking of buying one of those display cases that sit on your desk for my Morrison book, like they use for baseballs ( kinda) wood base and plastic cover. Just need to find someone that sells them.
Just try Googlimg book display case and see what you find. The
Was John broke up with yoko in 73 because he didnt doodle yoko.
No because weren't they together until that Chapman bastard shot him?

He had a long weekend with May pang and returned to yoko later on.

I just read, "By the summer of 1973, John and Yoko's marriage was on the rocks." So that would explain no doodle for Yoko. So this book was signed during a crisis in Lennon's life. The lack of Yoko on the book along with the date symbolizes a difficult period in John's life.
He was still getting laid, Yoko hooked him up. Love the book. What book is it?
The Penguin "John Lennon".
I didn't realize that Yoko hooked him up. I need to read more and brush up on my Beatles.

You can have one made through this company, above.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service