We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

a few weeks ago the owner of a framing company contact me or i was interested in buying a cardboard lot because she did have to chaince the shop to keep the 1,5 meter distance rule. because framing autographed photo's is a hobby for me i could not resist the half the price deal and bought the lot.so enough colours to choose i started yesterday with framing this 11x14 inch photo of christopher lloyd with the cardboards from which i thought the colours that belongs to the frame and photo. i did design the engraved plaque 7,5 x 2 inch and a local company did the engraving ''i have posted photo's from begin to the end'' and curious what you think of the result.

Tags: -, cardboard, hobby, lloyd.

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it looks REALLY nice. Great choice of colors that match the photo and signature!

I agree, this looks really great

You are a talented matter, Rob. I admire your work. The extra cuts, along with your color choices, accent the already eye appealing signed photo perfectly.

Looks amazing, the colours compliment eachother perfectly. I bet your mancave is something to marvel at 

you could look at mine photo's 

Very nice

Excellent. Looks very space-age like. 

Looks great!  I admire people who have both an eye and the skills to create a great display.  Thank you for sharing.

thank you for the nice words ''i even do not know the outcome of a display when i start and in this case it became better than i first thought'' that's not Always the case and often have to throw the cardboard away because i was not happy with the result. 

That's the upside with matting signatures. If you don't like the result or later find a better picture or want to make changes it's a snap. I have changed a number of projects after the fact. As long as the autograph is good you have the power to create or change.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service