We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://shop.justinbiebermusic.com/products/stuck-with-u-signed-ori...

Ships in 12 weeks, around August 6th.  Signed by BOTH Beiber & Ariana.  Worth the risk for $5, who else wants to autopen gamble with me out there?  Was $32 for 4. 

Views: 14679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Contact the State Attorney general in Ca I did about UMG related to Justin beiber Yummy cds It;s almost 9 months now and the Grande ones will be even longer

Her new music will probably arrive before the signed cds, damn even if she signs her new album it’ll probably still arrive before the swu cds

Silence is acceptance, so please, please contact the California Attorney General's Office and hold these scammers accountable. 

Typical UMG response/blatant lie. No production delay. Just Bieber being a complete deadbeat.

wiki, you're almost certainly right about new stuff being here before SWU.

I posted a discussion about it a while ago, but Billboard altered how they count sales starting this month (which is one of the reasons you might've noticed less merch+digital album bundles recently, and overall faster fulfillment of recent releases). Now to count for a certain week's sales, the albums have to actually be shipped within a much shorter timeframe. I might be off, but I think album sales only count for the week they're actually shipped (not just ordered). SO, if Ariana drops some signed albums or singles to boost initial sales, they are most likely already signed and ready to go somewhere before release day.

Yep, an example is Shawn Mendes, he sold all his signed stuff like 2 months earlier and are supposed to ship with the release of the album, so at least we can hope Justin and Ariana won’t repeat this situation (or maybe they’ll just stop selling signed stuff haha)

Apparently they had finally started to send the signed Yummy cds so maybe there’s a little bit of hope for the SWU cds (also they’re finally sending the unsigned versions)

I got shipping notification today on mine.

I did, tried to get one but they were exclusive to u.s residents which sucks, apparently those were in stock for immediate shipping and lots of fans already received theirs from the first stock 

I agree that it's crappy for UMG not to provide any updates, but I think it's hardly surprising that they don't care about anything pre-October. The signed promos in May were about charting, and they achieved that, so any other part of it (ie. actually fulfilling them) isn't a priority and has never been a priority for them.

Ariana released some signed CDs on release day, but I don't know if they were promoted anywhere. I only learned of them (after they'd sold out) when she replied to a fan asking for a restock. She said (I'm paraphrasing), "I didn't want to put them up before I had already signed them just in case. I don't want to keep you waiting..." Not wanting fans to have to endure these long waits is commendable, but I'm guessing the Billboard requirements played a bigger role in her decision to have them pre-signed.

The second batch was actually promoted by her. I thought these were tiny quantities released in both batches, but given the number of copies that scalpers are selling right now, there must've been a lot more than I thought.

I understand your position, but I think I like the way it was (Jan-Oct '20). I agree with everyone that the perpetually endless delays are annoying, but I've never spent enough on these releases cumulatively that tying up the funds for several months was a problem - as long as something legitimate shows up eventually.

However, these releases becoming even more limited is going to be a bummer. I don't have a good local venue that'd support big-names, and even if I did, I have no interest in seeing a show during a pandemic anyways. These online releases are my only access to these kinds of pieces, and I still frequently miss them. If these become too limited, I'll miss even more.

That said, I've bought so much of this stuff this year, that it probably wouldn't hurt if I ended buying less in the future. Most of my signed CDs are just sitting. I guess I could try reselling some of it, but I don't like being a flipper/scalper. Though I did end up finally selling a few non-music items (Portman books) this year to free up funds, so I'm not completely innocent.

As I am shopping for more autographs online, I am noticing that people have to pay attention to the difference between " signed " and " hand signed " in the description. We automatically assume that if it says "signed" that we are getting a genuine autograph, when "signed" ( legally ) can actually be a pre-print.  Again, the description must say " hand signed ".

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service