PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

https://shop.justinbiebermusic.com/products/stuck-with-u-signed-ori...

Ships in 12 weeks, around August 6th.  Signed by BOTH Beiber & Ariana.  Worth the risk for $5, who else wants to autopen gamble with me out there?  Was $32 for 4. 

Views: 12734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I just filed a case that was denied because it was past the 180 days. Score one for UMG the thieves of the internet.

Was that Paypal that denied? I think if we all complain and let them know it was everyone we might have a slim chance. 

Yeah Paypal immediately denied it. I started a claim and as soon as I closed the window I had an email shooting me down. It was only $10 but with UMG it's just the point.

I think that if you write to Paypal and show them where you were corresponding with the company and the product that you received wasn't what you were expecting, you should have the right to return the item for full credit. I have seen posts on Twitter where even the teenage, bubble-gum-chewing girls are complaining that the signatures are fake. It is a clear and cut case for deceptive and false advertising. You can try going through your bank as your bank will be more aggressive than Paypal. Last, try going through the Better Business Bureau and state that the items that you received were not what you had expected and that you would like your money back and promise to return the items. UMG has a ton of complaints against them and Taylor Swift is getting back at Scooter Braun by re-recording her old music because she doesn't want him to profit off of her work any long. I am so glad that I didn't buy this item.

Disappointed, but not surprised. I love how they made everyone wait 6 months to prevent chargebacks and sold an unlimited number to boost sales and cheat the charts. I really should stop buying anything from UMG at this point.

My favorite artist told a handful of fans on a zoom call that she'd left UMG/Island last month. I was about to set off some damned fireworks. Good riddance to them.

The big thing for me is I didn't know it was UMG until after I placed the order. I never had to look up an artists record label before ordering something like this in the past. But I guess it may be worth the time to do so in the future. Because this is the third time I have ordered from UMG and the third time there was an issue. I got my money back on the Ozzy & Satriani debacles. But like I said for $10 I just don't want to waste the time for what will probably be the same result. As of now mine hasn't even shipped yet so I can't say if they are fake or not even though we all know the answer to that. And to be honest I knew it was a shot in the dark to begin with. If I was a couple of millionaires I wouldn't want to waste the time signing something I am probably only making pennies on. They don't seem like the types who honestly give a s*** about their fans, just their money and this kind of proves that.

So I ordered 4 of these and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how the refund would work? they have already said you don't get the digital part back but do they take a portion of each cd you ordered? it wouldn't make much sense for them to deduct from more than 1 order since each one comes with 10 downloads but somehow I guessing they will take from all 4 ordered. I gave up on asking them about these at this point but I still got this unsolicited update from them today. I'm ready to just take the refund but not if they are going to keep a big chunk of it.

here is the new update

Hi there,

Thanks for your extended patience! Unfortunately, a delay has affected your order and we do not currently have an expected time-frame for when this will ship. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We assure you that as soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you to provide further information.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer to cancel either the delayed item from your order or your full order for a refund, please let us know and we can assist you further. Refunds can take 3-10 business days to appear on your account and will be returned to the payment method used at checkout. Additionally, please note that if your order contains a digital product, once the digital portion of your order is available to download it cannot be refunded, as all digital sales are final.

Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you for your patience and support,
Support + uMusic Customer Care

I'm not sure what you're talking about when you said, "...it wouldn't make much sense for them to deduct from more than 1 order since each one comes with 10 downloads but somehow I guessing they will take from all 4 ordered."

But if you mean you ordered 4 copies in one order, and you want to cancel that order - they will give you a partial refund for your total, minus ~$1.50 per digital single. So for an order that contained 4 copies of SWU, you lose ~$6.

I think it might technically be $1.29 per digital single, and $3.50 per digital album that they keep, but I can't remember exactly. I cancelled my order for the Bieber "Yummy" singles and one of my orders for these SWU CDs, but they're saying refunds take 7-10 business days to process, so I'm still waiting.

what I meant was does each cd come with a digital download and if so, why when you get 10 downloads with the 1st one ordered, of course, I realize the answer is that it's just another way for them to rip us off but thanks,  you did answer my question. I had 2 orders, each with 2 CDs and each was a little over $15 so it almost isn't worth it to lose money on such a small amount but I'm just getting tired of dealing with these. I had delays with other companies but UMG is the worst and I will make sure it's not coming from them before I order anything else.

Some orders listed digital with a price. Others did not. So if the order shows $5 for a CD and digital is separate it should be refunded full no question. This company robs everyone they can. 

I requested a refund and they reminded me they will take the money for the digital songs I really don't care at this point there fakes and I don't want them, But I will think twice next time

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service