We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://shop.justinbiebermusic.com/products/stuck-with-u-signed-ori...

Ships in 12 weeks, around August 6th.  Signed by BOTH Beiber & Ariana.  Worth the risk for $5, who else wants to autopen gamble with me out there?  Was $32 for 4. 

Views: 14694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might be able to sue in small claims court in my state its like $80 or so to file and you can sue for up to $6500 I think. Not sure if they'd let you sue for over the cost of the items but just an idea. You don't need lawyers for that and they would probably just settle. Maybe you'd get more for trouble they caused or because they committed fraud but not really sure. 

Really, all you have to do is file a claim through your bank or credit card company and they will work on your behalf. You just need to show them proof of purchase and documents ( emails ) that you have been communicating with the vendor who has been giving you the run around.  The banks won't tolerate such non-sense and you'd be surprised with how fast they'll act. 

This is what I received from Music Customer Care  Today,... their first response was to blame Co-vid and when I replied with disbelief and noted other artists fulfilling orders, I this is the response....

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, it looks like there's been a delay in receiving inventory of the  Stuck with U Original Cover CD  in your order and we're currently working on obtaining an updated shipping estimate for you. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused by this delay. We're looking into this and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible!

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support,
 uMusic Customer Care

They don't care. And how would covid slow down signing cd covers. You're stuck inside not touring. I seen beiber on TMZ hanging out with Timberlake and some other celebs the other day he's not at home signing obviously. 

And when machine gun Kelly posted video of him signing I did the math and it would have taken him 9 hours to sign 13,000 covers... If beiber is similar in time per CD cover it wouldn't take that long to sign even 100k if it was spread out over many months even an hour a day. 

If they can put out the cds on time the factorys are running fine so only hold up is the signing part. But I guess they cant force spoiled millionaires to do anything they dont want to do at any time. 

Yup

I'm still waiting for the signed cds

Yes, honestly, I purchased my Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande CD from a seller on eBay, so I was able to recover my money. The seller was very cool about it and understood. However, people who purchased one can still file a claim through the State of California ( the state where the business is located ) attorney general's office and request a refund. People can also go through their bank and dispute the charges. Justin Bieber and his lawyers have no clout when they have been telling fans all along that it's been coming and you all have been waiting for nearly half a year and still nothing.  The banks have excellent fraud departments and go after companies like that as the banks are more powerful than the studios. IF it were me, I would do both of them. Last, I recently made a similar purchase and disputed through my bank. I had been waiting for over two months for my merchandise and guess what, I got a shipping statement today.  It's worth a try.

Sadly, they are giving you the run around and I received something very similar. You can respond and tell them that you want a specific shipping date or a refund. You can also go through your bank and dispute the charges. 

were all still waiting for the Beiber signed yummy cds it's 8 months now and no mention of when they might ship  the ones with Grande won't ship I'd say in about a year once they have your money and you received a down load of the music your stuck waiting

They'll give us any excuse they can. How hard can this be? If the products are made it should take like 2 weeks max to get them signed by each person. A few hours a day should be enough to knock out the orders. 

They're so quick to take people's money and not follow through. So easy to use COVID as an excuse right now. 

Hi Mark ! I would encourage you to file a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office and with the Better Business Bureau of California. UMG has several complaints against them with the BBB and it looks as though they satisfied most of the customers wishes pretty fast because they did not want that blemish on their record. Also, be sure to have the advertisement, your sales receipt, and any good-faith communication that you have had with the company. Both agencies are very successful in resolving issues with UMG.

I'm not sure whether or not you all follow Twitter, but a lot of fans are livid because they have already received their " Holy " albums from Bieber while they are still waiting for the two previous items.  Some people have even contacted the state of California's attorney generals office and the Better Business Bureau. As a matter of fact, there are tons of complaints against the universal music group on the BBB's website.  Last, I have even gone as far to write to SNL and have them remove Bieber from their show this week because he has been dishonest with his fans.  Finally, silence is acceptance and Bieber and his group are NOT above the law, so please don't be afraid to report. Also, your bank will help you get your money back if you choose to do so.  It's sad that things would have to come to this.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service