We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Kate Bush - Signed Books Available On Friday 20 Jan at 9am (Waterstones, Rough Trade & Selected Independents)

A very limited number of signed copies will be released and can be pre-ordered from selected bookshops and record shops, from 9am on Friday 20th January (UK only).

NME state Waterstones and  Rough Trade will be two of the bookshops.

How To Be Invisible: Selected Lyrics - Paperback | Kate Bush

Tags: Bush, Kate

Views: 35935

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems all the bots are in USA !

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Bit daft boasting about it on the internet ! All it needs is for somebody to contact Roughtrade here in the UK .... - would he be daft enough to use his name on both orders? 

Because everything people say on the internet is true. Lol

LOL ! well there are multiple US sellers with 5 or 6 listed for sale so go figure !

Be funny when Roughtrade cancel their orders or send 1 and they've sold them all !  

What are bots and how do they work?? 

Anyone who ordered 1 on Waterstones congrats, Steve81 was massive help this morning and probably help us swerve a bot army.

Big thumbs up for Stevie Boy!

Thanks mate. Glad I could contribute. Love this place, it’s always a team effort. I’ve gotten so much good stuff due to the dedicated folk on here.

Major props to you, Steve.  I was all set up this morning, with multiple windows open and signed into my various accounts, but I was struggling to find the book on Waterstones website until you posted the link.

Thank you.

+1 -- and even then, it was a hair-raising experience just speedrunning through the checkout.

Steve, Without you almost none of us would have been able to snag this. To me this will be the score of the year regardless of what else comes up in the next 11 1/2 months. You made a lot of people's day today!

Major disappointment with Resident Music Ltd.

Even though - my purchase was successful through the signed option link, the confirmation email/invoice received from them didn't mention "signed". So I quizzed them about it. And that's their response:

Apologies for the disappointment here – the Kate Bush signed books sold out very quickly (26 seconds!) so the copy you have purchased is the unsigned version I’m afraid. Should any existing orders be cancelled, I will keep you in mind. I hope that is okay, let us know if you have any other questions we can help with.

Obviously not OKAY - and a fair warning - always check your invoices!

Same thing happened to me.

GREAT ADVICE DO CHECK YOUR INVOICES GUYS!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service