We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 26460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...this is small as hell

Would you say thats art card size? haha i like the quarter for comparison lol. is the card inside the plastic?

Smaller than the John mayer ones...that CD behind is a digipack. It's loose, just a card.

I see it's so small that the cd cover behind it looks like a LP vinyl.

The size doesn't bother me as much as the contrast. Seems they could chosen to sign in silver.

I heard there's a paper shortage and costs of shipping have gone through the roof. They probably saved $0.02 on each CD.

LOL

Bought two and they are A LOT smaller than I thought they were going to be.

I seriously don't get this. Someone was out for a bonus but wasn't looking at the bigger picture. On face value you save some money on materials and shipping. But it'll probably have taken Gene & Paul (plus say at least 2 assistants) double the time signing these small cards. You can see they took the effort to (try to) sign on the correct character. What little you save in materials you loose in extra labor costs and unhappy customers.

Right, was thinking same about signing process. The false advertising is also what gets me. The listing clearly advertised a signed cd set…I’m ok with an art card but this should be disclosed along with size (or there should be a standard size for “art card”).

I appreciate that these items are often offered at reasonable prices but that doesn’t give them the right to misrepresent what is being offered and expect you to accept it regardless. Tempted to start pushing for refunds or doing chargebacks as I’ve seen on other threads, if only so they will stop this practice. 

I checked the listing. It doesn't say autographed cd. It's very vague. Probably done on purpose 

It does say the 2CD set is autographed. They don't say which part, it could be the cover, the booklet or even the CD itself. The art card is not a part of the 2CD set though.

"Fans purchasing the 2 CD set on the Rock and Roll Channel on Talk Shop Live will receive the set autographed by Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons (limited supply)"

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service