We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 26467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Received mine today on the itty bitty card.  Did have both sigs thank goodness.  Disappointing but better than nothing.  Still waiting on complaint responses.

Anyone else not get theirs yet? Mine are lost somewhere between UPS and USPS it seems...USPS says they didn't get them. UPS said they gave them to USPS

Mine was delivered by UPS to addresspal (Irelands mail forwarding service) in NJ on Thursday, normally I get a mail and billed a day later and item is on its way, nothing at all yet which is quite concerning, hoping its the holiday weekend delay 

I thought so too but my other orders arrived to their locations. 

This happens all the time. USPS services have gone down hill the last year or so. They are probably there but haven't been scanned in yet. My Taylor Swift sat at the P.O. after being dropped off by UPS for 10 days before they finally scanned it in and then another couple of days to be delivered.

All my original orders are sitting. Ones I bought on restock went right through and delivered with no issues. How do they operate ..... lets let these packages sit here and send the others. 

I wish I could answer this but the way they run things is beyond my comprehension. They had a decent system for years and years and then blamed Covid for changes they made. Now what used to be 3 days is 5 or more and costs quite a bit more. For Christmas season they raised the rates which is BS. Just because they get busier. I understand they get more volume but that increase should be offset by the increased money they are taking in with the extra parcels without once again putting it to us. As for the standing parcels that UPS drops off I have no clue why they wouldn't jump on those and get them out to try and stay caught up.

Ive had 2 instances now recently where USPS has marked a package as delivered and I did not receive said package for another 17 days.

The more recent example showed up yesterday after approx. 10 days from the day they marked it as delivered.

I got a refund for the second example and received my package the day after. In the first example they closed my case and said sorry - all that to say I would have had no recourse for the $100 package - they just “lost” it. I got lucky there.

Covid is a lame excuse for the way they operate. And dont even get me started with the attitude in the office when I go to ship items. Suffice to say, Im transitioning to UPS and willing to pay more to avoid USPS on incoming packages. 

Sorry to hear of the delays through USPS.

I got my 2 orders of KISS and in between the CDS was not 2 signed cards, but 3 haha. 

Nice. Love when that happens.

Haha! Sweet! Thats only happened to me once. For the Bill Clinton / Patterson signed book event a few months ago. They shipped an extra signed book to me in a separate package. Matching order numbers but different tracking numbers. Worked out perfect as I was able to give it to someone who was extremely upset they missed out on it. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service