We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

KISS FULLY SIGNED 8 X 10 PROMO PHOTO ORIGINAL MEMBERS PER ALM RULES TO OFFER "FOR SALE"

Here we have a Fully Signed Kiss 8 X 10 Promo Photo by the Original Band Members. Signed by Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. All have Signed in different Color Inks. Signatures really stand out!! Opinions Please?? Per ALM Rules to Offer "For Sale". Thanks in Advance...

Views: 2656

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Roger is great on KISS autographs. How they look is not the issue. 

The matter is closed now.

Oh kiss cancelled their Australian tour 1 week before their shows. Not happy Jan!

It would have cost them millions in cancellation fees, the promoting for the v8 races was enormous. Then the 3 members who wernt sick flew out here to play on the back of a boat in the middle of the ocean for great white sharks. Get your head around that.

Totally authentic!

How about this one ?

The letter means nothing. Lots of authenticators pass bad stuff. 

whats the back story to the graphs ?

did you obtain yourself ? 

You’re  the one selling them, i would be worried about how I was obtaining them. 
I showed Steve what I was seeing. I dont know who Richard Booth is, I dont know his credentials. 
 There is a matter I am waiting to clear up. These autographs have been brought up in other places and no one has answer for a back story. The only story is someone else got them for me or they came from backstage. Paul Stanley is not signing that many Kiss items for a backstage worker. 

P’s seem to be signed by same person. Also all have same exact pressure. No skipping , just perfect graphs. 

I have no problem with this one Anthony. 

Richard,

My concern is that similar albums, photos, and posters have been coming out in seemingly unlimited quantities for months, and from the same sources. One dealer bought 5, then 3, and then was offered a 10 piece lot.

The same situation with the Paul Mccartney's. High profile Beatles experts said were good. Only after some real quality work and research was it found they were bad. Sometimes it takes awhile to sort all the facts. Always best to be cautious. 

Yes , thanks to autographcoa.com for figuring that one out. They have also been a huge help with these kiss autographs. 

To be fair, Steve and Ballroom deserve the credit on that mostly. But yes, we all need to work together in this hobby! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service