We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

KISS FULLY SIGNED 8 X 10 PROMO PHOTO ORIGINAL MEMBERS PER ALM RULES TO OFFER "FOR SALE"

Here we have a Fully Signed Kiss 8 X 10 Promo Photo by the Original Band Members. Signed by Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss. All have Signed in different Color Inks. Signatures really stand out!! Opinions Please?? Per ALM Rules to Offer "For Sale". Thanks in Advance...

Views: 2660

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, I saw the message on racc. Good to know. 

Thanks, Adam. AutographCOA has been very generous with their time in discussing that issue. It’s great to have a TPA acknowledge that there’s a problem.

Also Madonna is another one who big name tpa’s continue to authenticate the same bad style of graph. 

Looks like Tim's out of luck.

Hi Steve,

In previous years at meet and greets before the band stopped signing at them, people were bringing 4-5 items and were getting them signed by all. The band would have their own pens, but would use your own pens on request. I have seen them signing the batch of albums for each person.

On the current and final tour, they will not sign anything, only give a signed photo to each person.

I am a long time Kiss fan and collector (43 years).

i honestly have no problem with any of the Kiss items Tim has sold or has for sale.

These all look good and right. The fakes always get Paul wrong and these all look solid to me.

I have over 50 signed Kiss items in my collection, with the majority in person and Tim’s signed albums and the photo on this discussion look good to me and my eyes.

Just to add Ace still signs at his appearances and meet and greets and these look like recent Ace signatures, as do the Peter Criss signatures. His last signings, he has also signed multiple Kiss items.

Space ace signed for me.

Sabotage you reckon Tim?

I still dont understand why you havent said where the items came from. Meet and greet or street graphs etc. 

Give me a few days or maybe after christmas, a little busy. I sent a steve the info I had. Im sorry you cant keep selling those questionable items on Autograph magazine live. 

Your a little delusional. I gave ny study to Steve , he saw the problem, he wasnt comfortable. Im not sure you make the rules in here, but ok. No one but you is waiting, so keep waiting. I ll do it when I feel like. Anyone who is concerned about what they bought can get ahold of Steve .

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service