PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Tags: Lady, gaga

Views: 18270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure why you are saying they are real - I am 100% sure they are not real and Not signed by Lady gaga as they look nothing like her signature - I Ordered mine from the UK and they were the same as the ones posted on here today I Gave them away for free as soon as i saw them - i have her sig and it looks nothing like these  !

Do you really think she would sign 10K - 50K - 100K  of these or more!! I know for a fact she wouldn't - nobody would - they were on sale for weeks everywhere so how many did they sell???! 

I'm with you and not sure why so many people think it's even possible for her to sign this many, and it's more than weeks on sale at this point, still selling in France, Germany and Australia and her UK site says buy now- more stock coming soon. 

No one can say for sure, but I will believe they are real for these reasons

1. I have several IPs from Gaga.  They are all different, some even look like this and some are more pathetic, just barely an L.

2.  She has been great with fans since her fame hit.  I have never heard of her being anything less than genuine and honest.  Of course I could be wrong

3.  When were these first offered?  Pre-lockdown?  So the lockdown hits and she is at home, for days, months.  If she signs 200 an hour for 5 hrs a day thats 1000 a day right there.  It may have even been her idea to add more to sign while she sits at home not doing much.  Who knows?  The answer - no one.  I'll be optimistic about it until I hear for sure she did not sign these.

While I too am very skeptical that these are legitimately signed by Gaga, I'm just going to point out that [however unlikely] it's definitely possible for someone to sign ridiculous numbers of an item. I'm pretty sure there's even an interview with Selena Gomez where she mentions that she was in the process of signing tens of thousands of items for Rare (flats, CDs, cards).

Also, some celebrities like John Cena (American actor/wrestler) have become remarkably proficient at signing items. He matted 8x10s that are sold at WWE events, and said it takes him about half an hour to signed 1,000, with about 3,000 or so done per session (record was around 2300 in an hour). He was also able to sign 25,000 inserts (which could be compared to "art cards") in 3 days.

I know there's going to be many differences in signatures (time to complete/length/complexity) that would effect things like this, but I think it still shows that these "art cards" can be signed at huge volumes relatively quickly, especially when the "signature" is simple.

That said, signing a huge number of times has to be physically taxing, is most efficiently done with assistance (ex. other person moving them out of way after each signature) which probably wasn't possible with the pandemic, and also relies on the signer being really dedicated to the effort...

Do I think they're real? No. But, I won't argue that based simply on volume. All of the print numbers I've seen seem to be based on speculation, and no one seems to have a definitive/reliable source (yet).

I don't know, was bored, so that's my two-cents worth.

Hey M. i'm also bored so will give my two-cents as well,  i'm actually feeling more confident about the US ones since they cancelled everyones multiple orders and are taking their time with them but time will tell, as far as numbers sold like you said we don't know but what i do know is tomorrow is 7 weeks since they went on sale and they are still selling in 4 countries so you have to imagine it's a pretty large number. someone said you could tell by the order numbers and if that method is correct then the US store sold 65,558 orders between my first and last order, of course that was all orders so who knows how many of those orders had 1,2 or no signed Cd's in them. i have only been discussing this to try to figure out if they would be real since so many haven't been lately, i ordered these with low exectations so i won't be that upset either way, i am just a long time autograph collector and not a die hard Lady Gaga fan who will be crushed if my hero lets me down like so many that have argued with me that she would never do that to her fans. 

Just got this email regarding my US shop order.

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE LADY GAGA OFFICIAL SHOP!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER #GAGAXXXXX CONTAINING THE SIGNED CHROMATICA CD.

LADY GAGA IS WORKING DILIGENTLY TO SIGN EACH CARD AND DEMAND HAS BEEN OVERWHELMING. YOUR ORDER IS STILL IN PROCESS.

WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH AN UPDATED SHIPPING TIMELINE AS SOON AS WE HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION TO COMMUNICATE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND LOYAL SUPPORT,
- THE LADY GAGA OFFICIAL SHOP

I received the same message

Me too !

My two are supposed to arrive Thursday.

I received mine today in the US.  Pretty weak attempt.  Does that make it real?

even if it is real i’d send it back. that’s pathetic somebody’s signature like that. i’d rather not collect something that’s a check mark and not an actual signature. what happened to the good old days when an autograph was actually someone’s artistic signature . pathetic these celebs some of them 

Mine were the same, it doesn’t even look like one of her L’s, so how is a tick classed as an autograph?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service