We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Greetings,

I am interested in getting some of your opions on this posters autographs. Are these authentic? Ive looked at the few images available online of the same autographs on similar posters from this event and all the autographs seem different to me. I appreciate any help.

Tags: Celebration, Day, Led, Zeppelin

Views: 889

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are terrible fakes.

thank you.

Very pathetic forgeries.not even close.

Thank you.

Here is a real one I aquired from a fellow AML member a while back.Make the comparisons ,they look nothing alike.Hope this helps.
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Thanks for your time.

Yours looks 100% genuine. Any story how it was signed by all 3 of them? It's extremely hard to get full "current" Zeppelin line-up these days with Jimmy Page being next to impossible, although I've heard about a few cases when he signed in recent years (mostly to young attractive ladies). I've managed to get reissue of Zeppelin's II album signed in person by Robert Plant and John Paul Jones but I don't get my hopes up that Jimmy will eventually sign it one day!

I don't have the story as to how and when it was signed.Going to assume 07 at some publicity signING or maybe they signed a few for executives tied in with the show.
I met Jimmy twice and both times he signed for me.first time back in 02 in Florida he signed a zep 1 for me and we had a nice little chat.that was then.He's impossible now.

I rather assume it had to be signed in 2012 during their movie promo tour in either London or New York. The poster hasn't existed back in 2007. I've heard that Jimmy signed a few times in the past 2-3 years although these were clearly one offs. He didn't even sign his photo book last year but had it hand-stamped instead (lol!).

U r correct with the '12 assumption.I actually met him for a stamped book also in nyc.

I've seen stamped books going for huge prices for eBay which I found rather ridiculous. Was thinking about attending one of the "stamping" sessions in Europe but gave it a pass. Did he at least posed for photos?

handshake about 20 seconds of small talk and if u were lucky a quick pic.he wasn't posing at all.I got a couple of pics with him.the 02 meeting with him I got a couple of good pics with him.he still had that short hair dyed jet black.lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service