We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Very unfortunate to hear about the passing of Mr. Leonard Nimoy.  He was a very talented actor and I have had the pleasure of studying his beautiful autographs over the last couple of years. My thoughts are with his family, may he rest in peace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spo...

Views: 3071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Purchased from Autograph World

Don't recall where I got this one. Under a magnifier, I see a few dots that I suspect are remnants of a washed dedication. Anyone ever see this pose dual signed?

Rest-In-Peace, Mr. Nimoy.

Mr. Nimoy was also great in the series "Mission Impossible."

Steve, those are beautiful authentic Leonard Nimoy autographs.  Thank you so much for sharing, you are lucky to have those.  Looks like Ebay is being flooded with so many forgeries.  I can't report them fast enough and ebay doesn't seem to be removing any of them.  Sad indeed!

Steve's 4 pieces are all real and if I pop up the 20 or so pieces I own in this thread you will see one common thing..... Leonard signed so many different ways, he is nearly impossible to authenticate.  

I am running into this problem. I've been trying to study and compare his signatures over the past few days and there are so many different variants I honestly can't tell the fakes from the real deal.

Also I saw that steve had purchased some of those from autograph world. I took a quick look at there site and it didn't seem like anything had been authenticated by either psa or jsa. How legit is that site?

In my opinion, Autograph World is widely regarded as a reputable dealer. No dealer is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, but the vast majority of the time they get it right.

For modern celebrity autographs, I would take an Autograph World COA over a PSA or JSA COA 100% of the time.

That is what Autograph World does 24/7/365.

No sports, no presidents, no inventors ....just modern celebrities. 

Ok so I can buy from them and be sure I'm getting a legit auto. Good to know will most likely end up buying from them then.

Wow great thanks for the link

Here's a Leonard Nimoy handwritten and signed quote from his 1961 Twilight Zone episode "A Quality of Mercy" sent by him to me in 1985

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service