We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, 

I've seen this ip signed Michael Jackson and wondered what you guys think?

Thanks 

Views: 1355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info...look forward to seeing your example.. much appreciated

MG knows his stuff!

I've just had this emailed from Brandes autographs stating where it was signed..I clicked the link and changed to English and when you scroll to the bottom ..it says 1998!! Not 88 like the website..it was a typo..now I'm really confused! I'll send the link for you to click 

Here a sample from my MJ Autograph both signed 88 

It was 98 not 88

Yeah it's been confirmed by brandes as 98 now.. The website had a typo.. Which sort of ties in with the style now... 

Yeah see.. Its the full signature and that's what I expect from that period.. The bumps instead of letters appears more frequently in the 2000s..but...im always willing to learn.. Thanks ivo.. Much appreciated 

I agree with you, you're welcome Phil :) 

I think you should zoom into the autograph and see how fluid this one is written. I have one collected IP in Munich by a friend in 1998 in my collection, too - very similar, too - will upload that one as well. He stayed for weeks in Munich to support his European concert promoter who faced a jail sentence. 

PS. And I can confirm that Christian Stiefler was a paparazzi and famous IP collector in Munich.

Thank you.. Much appreciated 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service