We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys,

Im looking to purchase something signed from David Gilmour.

My girlfriend is a huge fan of Pink Floyd, especially David, and I want to surpise her. 

We come from Macedonia, and never managed to get near Gilmour since he never did a show near us. 

Im not looking for anything big, because I dony have a lot of money to spend, maybe a photo, CD, a poster, etc.

I tried looking for something online, like amazon, ebay, and some other sites, but it seems like there a lot of forgeries, and thats how I ended up on this forum.

Any offer would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tags: David, Gilmour

Views: 1203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is your actual budget? He will be at least a few hundred or more, depending what, when and with what and eye appeal.

I was hoping to get something for a few hungred, maybe $200-$300. I just want her to have something signed by him. Saw some photos on ebay selling for around $250, but after reading some topics here, Im not sure if they are genuine

I'm sorry to say you probably won't find anything authentic on anything but a scrap of paper (if lucky) in that price range - especially if related to Floyd. Be sure to check Floyd Authentic

I have a couple that id be willing to part with.

Are your items still available ? I am looking for a signed Vinyl from David ! 
thanks 

I still have a couple that I’d part with if you are interested 

Hi Paul,

What DG signed Floyd material do you have? Very tempting idea!

Thanks,

Stay safe,

Eric

Check here at Corey's site - $300 (SP) to $750 or so (signed vinyl) depending on the item:

FloydAuthentic

Don’t you have other kind of vinyl ? Such as Pink Floyd lp ? 

Do you know what that would cost? What is your budget?

I have no exact budget, just looking and waiting for a love a first sight ! 

I am sure Corey would be able to tell you what to expect to spend - my guess is well over $1000 if you can even find one. Here is my Gilmour signed promotional DVD from 2002 with a ticket from the filming:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service