We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

Hope I'm asking this in the right section...
I've recently bumped into this person's little collection of MJ sigs...

http://billiejean5809.deviantart.com/gallery/

My concern is that all those sigs look too similar... I'm thinking they're signed by the same person, but I'm stumped as to if they're really Michael.

Thank you for any opinions/help in advance.

MODERATOR NOTE:  All of Erick McKay Burgos' art folders on Deviant Art have been removed by him after being outted here.  They were screen captured before his removal and are listed below.   Please use them to reference as you read through this thread.

Tags: Burgos, Erick, Jackson, Jacksons, McKay, Michael, always-4-fun, always-last-1, always.top.10, bluelifesaver, More…disneycolector, jacksong, marc-at2014, song_jack

Views: 62376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also from Erick on 3rd October 2019, ebay  (sold): (sketch of a head) 

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED HAND DRAWING AUTOGRAPH ON MJJ PRODUCTIONS STATIONARY

-----------------------------------------------

and also sold from ebay on 03 Oct 2019: ('alien')

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED HAND DRAWING AUTOGRAPH ON MJJ PRODUCTIONS STATIONARY

Bluelifesaver (Chicago) Fake MJ drawing:$650 BIN

Michael Jackson signed drawings authentic Done with pencil

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jackson-signed-drawings-authentic-...

Rare and authentic art from Michael Jackson.
Drawing in pencil signed by the king of pop.
Measuring around 9x9 inches.

That guy has no conscience.  

What a dirtbag.

EBay is a cesspool of dirtbags.

An 'Erick' that I missed from 22nd October 2019, sold on ebay.

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED AUTOGRAPH WOODSTOCK LIL' BIRD IN CAGE

Nice piece, a Michael Jackson autograph on a page measuring around 6x8 with a doodle/drawing of that lil' bird woodstock. Authentic not a copy not a print.

-----------------------------

Also this 'Mickey Mouse' on lined paper, also sold on ebay:

MICHAEL JACKSON SIGNED MICKEY MOUSE DRAWING.

Amazing piece being sold, a 10x5 inches original sketch/ drawing of Mickey Mouse by Michael Jackson. Authentic not a copy or a print.

Heritage:

https://entertainment.ha.com/itm/entertainment-and-music/michael-ja...

Michael Jackson Signed and Hand Drawn Cartoon Sketch of Ringo Starr. Rendered in black felt-tip pen, black fountain ink, and crayon, this cartoon sketch shows the bust of Beatles drummer Ringo Starr beside the words "Beatles" and "Ringo". Below is another drawing of Starr with the initials "M.J." in black fountain ink and Jackson's signature in bold black felt pen. RS

Lizzie, these two MJ items that you posted here that are on the Heritage site.

Are both not authentic?

I think only one on this thread- the 'Ringo' drawing above is an 'Erick'- I'm as sure as I can be. 

Other items are on the 'Historic Drawings' thread -last 2 pages.  Drawings as well as clothing items, with previous 'provenance' is given.  I don't think these items (as listed in these 2 threads) will have been in the consignor's possession before 25 June 2009. 

This drawing was last posted in this thread by wascher, on p31, dated 7 April 2018.  It appears that this drawing was being offered for sale by Erick (under another name) at that time. 

Erick also sells fake 'Beatles' drawings which he has 'signed by Paul McCartney'. 

The Ringo drawing from one of Erick's 'McCartney' drawings shows clear similarities. 

Page 27 is where I originally posted this drawing.  An account used by Erick McKay (calling himself Fernando Correa) sold these items.  https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/lot-of-michael-jack...

The sale price for this drawing was $5k usd.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service