We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.machinegunkelly.com/collections/mainstream-sellout/pr...

This looks like it’s US only & according to the email I got it’s limited to 2000

Views: 5613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. Was looking forward to this one. 

Nice find! Thanks. I didn't even notice the email. 

Sold out already.

Sold out that fast??!?!

I checked out asap so I wouldn't miss them, then looked back at the description and it was sold out already and I checked out quick. 

That was really quick. I guess it makes sense, he's hugely popular right now. His last signed cds were pretty nice, big bold signatures and bright pink pen, so I'm hoping for something similar on these.

Already listed on eBay for $75

Thats actually low for instant listings.. Avril started at $250... lol these resellers crack me up. I didnt try for this one.. not a fan.. no regrets.. but thanks op for posting. 

Agreed, usually they list for insane prices off the bat, then race to the bottom once it's actually released. $75 isn't great compared to $12 but doesn't seem insane compared to some I've seen. 

I messaged someone who listed Avril extremely low for $50, just to question what his thinking was. He responded that he was burned in the past and didn't want to hang on to this any longer.. but its a preorder lol.. I told him , any fan of avrils would pay over $100 for a real signed item. He raised his price to $75 and still sold out within a day.   These resellers have no clue. They research the market and respond on impulse. They have no idea what true fans want

I'm a huge fan of avril. Splurged for $300 on an authentic signed vinyl. Ive been researching her for a while wading thru all the fakes. Got lucky on a few authentic photos that slipped through the cracks. But if I didn't score on this at retail, I would have spent over $100 to have one. Luckily I didn't have to

Haha that's weird. I don't understand resellers at all really on the preorders. It's hard enough getting your order and getting it on time and the advertised item when you're buying direct from the artists websites... I'd hate to have to deal with customers I resold them to if everything got delayed or the item changed... I waited if I remember right a year and a half on one of the Lana Del Rey releases to get my signed item, if I had bought a bunch and presold them I woulda been screwed... but maybe they do it for the free loan, who knows lol. 

I'm guessing its the get in quick and get out mentality.. I honestly have no clue but I've speculated that this is the poor man's way of investing in artwork.. but as a business mentality. They may make some money but my god it takes a lot of time out of your life. Im guessing most of these people are checking their phones constantly and disregarding their actual lives.. hey if making a buck is worth your life, thats their call. If I did this for money, id honestly rather work at Walmart for 8 hours a day with some human interaction. Searching out autographs or any collectibles all day is no way to live.. I know from 30 plus years experience. Its a great hobby but an extremely lonely and unfulfilled business

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service