We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.machinegunkelly.com/collections/mainstream-sellout/pr...

This looks like it’s US only & according to the email I got it’s limited to 2000

Views: 5613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It says if you try to purchase more than 1 cd all orders will be canceled with no option to repurchase. You might not get any.

I noticed the wording is vague. It says 1 per order. So does that mean you can order more than one long as it's separate orders? I know they do signed cds so they can chart on billboard so maybe they can count separate orders as separate sales but not multiple cds on one order? Just a guess though. I know he's trying to chart again and I think his singles haven't done quite as good as the previous album so far so maybe they're just trying to pump up sales figures.

And how many did he really sign ? 2000 sounds like bs now 

I'd think the 2000 was bs. Maybe the first batch since they sold out instantly but I'd say he signed a lot more since they re-released them and did the box sets. Unless his sales are much worse this time. 

I looked again and the newest listing doesn't say 2000 that I see. But I did notice they're finally sold out now.

I'm sure it will be fine. He signed 13,000 last time. Absolutely no need to start up rumors before anyone even receives anything!!! 

Yeah I think he said he signed 13k in 9 hrs last time... so it wouldn't take him more than a week to sign a LOT of them. So I'm thinking they'll be okay. But they have been on sale for a long time without selling out. I got ship notifications so I'll post mine when they arrive.

Back in stock 

Shows sold out for me.

Mini restock I guess 

Must've been the ones who ordered more than one and got cancelled. 

Haha dont feel bad... I did the exact same thing... so mine was one as well. I figured after the destroyed Avril card its better to get a backup just in case... But I got another one coming so no big deal. I don't think they cancelled both. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service