We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello,

I purchased an autographed Madonna Vanity Fair magazine cover from the Erotica era. It comes with the JSA LOA but  I was just wonder what your opinions on it are and if you could possibly send examples of your Madonna’s so I can compare them! I have been comparing her signatures all day and would say it’s 110% authentic but I love second opinions!

Views: 2695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I mean I don’t have anyone exactly in mind. I would like to collect some of the acts from my generation while Madonna is my absolute #1 I do want some of the newer artists. I have most of the big names from my era. I think I have Justin Bieber but I am not sure if it’s real or not. So I guess Justin Bieber depending if mine is real or not.

Sorry, I don’t know Bieber’s autograph, but I’ll look around a bit and see if I can get a feel for it.

Man, it’s really hard to tell.  From looking around a little bit, Bieber’s autograph is basically just his initials which could be relatively easy to forge...although not necessarily.  George Lucas, for example, just gives his initials, and I’ve seen some people with terrible fakes of his initials.  They just can’t seem to get it right.  As for Bieber, I really can’t tell.  Some guy on eBay is wanting $550 for a Bieber signed photo...ugly looking initials autograph that is PSA/DNA.  I don’t know how PSA could tell if it’s real.  

hi bud I did reply to u when u 1st sent the email to me..this is NOT REAL ITS A FAKE...Written out by the worst faker of her autograph

The fakes on Madonna keep getting better and better. That's why I value Kamran's opinion over all others. I'm sure he probably gets tired of telling me fake, fake, fake but she is so tricky to get a full grasp on. Nothing beat 30 years of experience. 

Just like I wouldn't buy a Disney signature without Phil Sears verifying it and I would not invest in Madonna without Kamran confirming it. Nor a Bowie unless Eric sees it first.

Wow. 

Yes they guy who wrote out the love Madonna on the vanity fair has been doing his scam for over 10 years,,,,look at heritage auction now there is a blond ambition photo book signed twice by him!!!  He has consigned to them for years.....look at the completed section in Heritage under Madonna....there r probably 30 + examples sold totalling thousands and thousands....they recognize this fake signature more than a real Madonna...as its thrir database!!!! This faker will carry on as he has of course....and even psa/dna have authenticate these fakes too...so their database is corrupt too if they go by their past authenticated examples....its a deadly virus....and all I know about is Madonna and Marilyn Monroe....but ANYONE who needs a second opinion on a Madonna message me on here....I can tell you 99.9% of the times within 1 minute  K

Thanks, Kamran. I, as well as many others, appreciate your time, patience, and expertise in Madonna signatures. IMO, there are none finer than you on her and you are very courteous with your responses.

Hi Joe....Thanks bud....I am about to email Heritage galleries  Director GARRY...and enlighten them on their situation with regards to Madonna...I will send him examples of my real signed items..as opposed to the identical fake they have sold before,I am pretty sure they are just not in the know about it...and hopefully this avenue will therefor be closed for the 'said culprit'

It’s amazing how much junk is out there that’s been authenticated by PSA or JSA...and they’re supposed to be the “experts”.  Yeah, right!

And then they’ll turn around and reject stuff that is real.  I’m losing so much faith in their competencies.

there are sooo many fakes authenticated by these guys...when they are confronted by a real one...to them its fake..it really is as simple as that..

They were never really as good as public opinion made them out to be. Once they started mass authentications for sellers they have gone downhill even faster. There are only so many of the big volume sellers so the competition for them is fierce. EBAY is riddled with PSA and JSA authenticated forgeries. Beckett might be the worst of the bunch. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service