We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello,

I purchased an autographed Madonna Vanity Fair magazine cover from the Erotica era. It comes with the JSA LOA but  I was just wonder what your opinions on it are and if you could possibly send examples of your Madonna’s so I can compare them! I have been comparing her signatures all day and would say it’s 110% authentic but I love second opinions!

Views: 2687

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that’s very true.  It’s sad but true that it is often necessary to have a TPA LOA in order to sell an autograph.  The TPA is perceived to be the unbiased referee. 

Kamran, what do you think about this one?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

its not real....a good fake though

Good to know.  It was offered for sale sometime last year on eBay without an LOA of any kind.  It had an opening bid of $100.  No one bid on it until the end, and someone got it for the opening bid of $100.  I thought it might be real, and thought I may have missed out on a steal.  I know you can’t normally get real Madonnas for $100, but I thought perhaps the lack of an LOA scared bidders away.  I’m glad I don’t have to kick myself for missing out on a great deal.  But yes, it’s a pretty good fake I think.  Thanks again for your valuable insight, Kamran.

Out of all my sigs that is the ONLY love and kisses ones....I got 2/3  all my love....but mostly love Madonna.....she only signed more friendlier to her close pals...not fans

Kamran, I ask this question innocently?  Do you know Madonna?  Sorry, I don’t mean to be too intrusive.  

haha....its ok mate..and the answer is no....I had been collecting vinyl since my teens...then in my early 20's I started going to those pop auctions that were held in London  Christies..sothebys  bonhams..and got into memorabilia in a big way....this was when it was all Jackson..prince Madonna...and I really got into it.....and got into memorabilia and autographes...people know  I collect Madonna and get approached by people who worked with her..managed her..represented her..so I got vast knowledge..contacts...items from all that

Ok, thanks.  We are so fortunate to have you here as a member...as I’ve said before.  And do us all a favor...don’t leave us...we need you!  Meaning, stay onboard as a member.  Remember, AML is like the American CIA or the British MI5...once you’re in, you’re in for life...you can’t ever truly leave...unless Steve says you must...lol.  Only joking, of course.  But you get my meaning...it’s great to have you!  

James....no worries bud....I am here..whenever you guys need my help...just shout out  or message me...aka THE BAT SIGNAL.....Us versus the FAKERS!!!!   GOTHAM !!!!

Ok, good to know.

anyone have an extra real Madonna to trade?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service