We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get a very negative reaction to this one, dude. I vote "NO"!

Thank you kindly, Joe. I find her near impossible to decipher, lol!

Hi guys,

Can I have your opinion on this signed Maxi-single?

Thank you

Zoli

is this one of the recent 'Erotica'  competition prizes that was given out by her fanclub?

Yes, it's one of them :)

yes its real !!!!

Thanks, I read in many places that she doesn't signs anything lately, even for Icon, I've found two other maxis signed during that contest and all the 3 of them are different.

Thanks again, how did you know that this was signed during Erotica 25 contest?

yes for other members on this forum who will not know...the official fan club ran a competition where Madonna asked members to write about what the album meant to them etc etc....and she read and picked out  a few winners....all the winners were issued with one release from the Erotica album (it spawned 5 singles)...various editions all signed by Madonna....(back in 92 when Erotica came out on the back of the SEX book - she had a massive backlash..and she signed very very few items during that time) so it was a overdue bounty!!!....the competition was from 2018

I assume that this is ok but always appreciate your thoughts, Kamran.

Signed by Madonna...Antonio Banderas..Alan parker (cropped in the image)...EVITA....The stars signed a handful of varients at the time of the film release...some were auctioned for actors in retirement charities etc etc  all real

Thanks again, how did you know that this was signed during Erotica 25 contest?...….

Mister.....I know Madonna signatures  hahahhah

Again real!!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service