First I will give thanks to mr. Joe W. for his help allways to the AML members. I would like also (please) to hear mr Kamram's opinion about this maxi single sleeve signed and wich year do you think it was signed??? . It has a Beckett coa. Thanks !!!

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you think this is the same guy that faked that Vanity Fair?

I just checked on this transaction in ebay’s “Sold” items.  The buyer allows returns up to 14 days...I’m sure upon receipt of the item.  Black, I would contact ebay right away and let them know you are planning on returning the item, and the seller allows returns up to 14 days.  Then as soon as you get it, I would immediately get it ready to be returned.  Also, of course, contact the seller and let him know.  You shouldn’t have any trouble getting a refund.  

Lps bravo should still have the discussion to the seller of why he believes the Madonna is fake and just see if they have open ears to listen.

Paul it doesnt matter the seller I have been talking with Paypal and when the item arrives I will open a case of "non authentic item" and the money returns to my account. Paypal protect us against this forgeries but I prefered that the item was genuine. THANKS once more to the AML comunity and especially to Kamran, Steve and Joe w.

If you don't tell the seller why you believe it's not authentic he will pass it onto the next person, that's all I'm.saying.

I would do it of course and recommend that he takes his money back too. So what we see from Europe is that no authenticator is perfect.

Thanks James I contacted the seller all goes through Paypal first I will receive the item and after I will return it to the seller (he sais he is not selling forgeries and Beckett is n 1) I will never buy again an autograph without to put here in AML the item. Great comunity guys !!!

You’re welcome.  Whether or not Beckett, PSA/DNA, JSA, or Epperson is No. 1, they all make many mistakes.  For Madonna, however, Kamran is No. 1 for sure in my book!  Kamran has been studying Madonna and collecting Madonna autographs for over twenty years I believe.  I highly doubt that Steve Grad has that kind of Madonna expertise.

I should add that for music autographs, of those four TPAs listed above, I would trust Epperson the most...definitely Epperson over Beckett in my mind.

This seller actually has a second Madonna still for sale. Beckett COA. Same forgery style.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Madonna-signed-What-it-Feels-Like-for-a-Gi...

A real forger and IMO Beckett has a lot of fault !!! Thanks Joe I captured the images.

Beckett IS at fault. They are the "AUTHORIZED" TPA service provider.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

Premier Collectibles, America's Largest Autographed Bookstore, is holding a Live Video Book Signing with Jackie Chan of the Hardcover Collectors Edition of his Book, Never Grow Up, on January 22 at 7PM ET. You can watch it live and ask a question that Jackie can answer during the signing. If you're a Jackie Chan fan you won't want to miss this!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service