We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Like Taylor Swift in April, Mariah Carey is pushing hard for the #1 spot on the Hot 100 this year now with a 48 hour release of a $5 signed All I Want For Christmas Is You CD single. 

https://mariahcareyshop.com/products/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-yo...

ENDS 12/12 11:59PM EASTERN

LIMIT 4 COPIES

Tags: CD, Carey, Cheap, Mariah

Views: 8712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ugh, these look like autopens. 

Really? Do you have a pic? No excuses for these to be autopenned when Mariah has been sat on her arse for the last month! 

What makes you say that as we saw her sign some of them on Instagram weeks ago.

Saw a few on Ebay and didn't really see anything autopennish about them. Maybe it was a limited sample size though.

While there are a few very slight differences, the "M"'s are identical. I got a second order though, and those are all different. So I'm guessing a mix of real and autopens?

Ah, that's weird. Most of what I've seen posted on Ebay or Twitter have been black signature ones that have all looked different.

Yours are the only ones I have seen signed in green pen so far but I can see the dots on your ones which would indicate auto pen.

But I don’t know why they would do this when Mariah showed herself signing some of them.

Maybe she didn't sign enough, and once the label/merch vendor realized, instead of going back to her they just decided to take care of them theirselves.

Does anyone have a way to link the video? I would like to see what the real ones look like.

Yup...autopen.

Taylor still released her signed $5 CDs even though she debuted at #2 on the chart. Granted, they were upgraded to a signed album artwork from the Lover album, but I can’t imagine Mariah suddenly cancelling orders if she was at the #2 spot. There would probably be another push with signed vinyls to try to get #1 the following week haha

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service