We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Like Taylor Swift in April, Mariah Carey is pushing hard for the #1 spot on the Hot 100 this year now with a 48 hour release of a $5 signed All I Want For Christmas Is You CD single. 

https://mariahcareyshop.com/products/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-yo...

ENDS 12/12 11:59PM EASTERN

LIMIT 4 COPIES

Tags: CD, Carey, Cheap, Mariah

Views: 8703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope all her fans hear about this and stop buying her s***. She deserves to be shown for what she is - a fraudster and liar

Yeah she clearly must be in the know on this as she must get tweets and posts sent to her. Doubt she cares for a second.

Oh she will know - I just spent 20 mins on her Twitter - calling her a fraudster and demanding my money back - I suggest everyone else does the same - show her for what she is. A FRAUDSTER - Ozzy Osbourne you’re Next !!!!!

I have been leaving comments on Sharons and Ozzy webpages also

Excellent well done. I will leave some more if I ever get off PayPal chat about my rejected Selena Gomez Claim....

Are the Gomez vinyls fake as wel ?  Mine is on its way to me no . 

I didn’t receive the Additional Signed Gatefold Sleeve so did a PayPal claim which they rejected yesterday

I ordered 4 on 2 separate orders and received Zero! I Did 2 Paypal claims and Both were  rejected by Paypal as her fraudulant webstore said they sent Signed Inserts! 

So I got mine and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is just another autopen or the real deal ?

Thanks !

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I think you might actually have a real one there.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service