We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all, does anyone of the Marlon Brando autograph experts know if this letter is an authentic? I found this on ebay. I think it's an original letter from MB. But I have no idea of ​​what year the letter is? What is your opinion? Many thanks in advance. This is a great forum by the way.

Tags: Brando, Marlon

Views: 2177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Possibly to Maria Schneider his co-star in “Las Tango in Paris”? Though I doubt it. She did not like Brando much if I recall.

I read it. I couldn't really say anything apart from "that appears good" and "ask Steve" and I failed to do so, but I did read it. I am sure others did as well. I bought a Brando over 20 years ago (which now sounds ridiculous LOL) because I knew it was not good from the presentation but could could not determine exactly why apart from that - and the source was a friend who knew I would take my return, especially as he himself was uncertain. I learned a lot from that one forgery. Even today, it would appear reasonable.

Well, not for long I hope. ;)

I could not agree more.

Thanks first to Steve and Jason.
I already knew the letter to Werner. In fact, I wrote Werner about 10 years ago when I discovered the letter on the Internet. We wrote in German and he told me about his meeting with Brando. Unfortunately I can not find the mail anymore. For the writing he wanted to have about 2000 dollars, when I asked for the price. Later he sold this item on eBay.
In any case, the characteristic of his handwriting is recognizable in the letter to Maria, if you look at the letter to Werner.

The letter to Maria probably dates from the mid-sixties. According his biography on Wiki Brando was married to Maria Castenada. With her he got two children. One of them is his son Miko Brando, who was a child at the time. If my guess is correct, then the letter is a personal letter within his family. Who knows...

Fry l, Who is the actual owner? Thank u

David, if you mean the letter to Maria, than i do

Beautiful, we can find an accord?

I'm sorry, David. I got the good piece just recently. It's my favorite piece right now.

Can we remain in contact for the future? I give to you my mail: daviddeciantis@hotmail.it

It looks authentic to me. A nice item, although...I'd prefer the last name at the end!!!

This one is very similar to his letter to Maria. It seems like it has been written in the same years. This letter is to Sarita Montiel, a spanish actress.

Is it for sale?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service