We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi all, does anyone of the Marlon Brando autograph experts know if this letter is an authentic? I found this on ebay. I think it's an original letter from MB. But I have no idea of ​​what year the letter is? What is your opinion? Many thanks in advance. This is a great forum by the way.

Tags: Brando, Marlon

Views: 2177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kats, I love that you're here. A friend, Larry Grobel, interviewed Marlon for Playboy back in 1978. His people said he'd only talk about the Indians—Brando was a hero for them and his efforts still make a difference today—and Larry said OK. If that's all he'd talk about, fine, but odds are he would move onto more personal areas too.

The interview took place on Tetiaroa. Larry was with Brando for 10 days, 16 hours a day, and got one of the most memorable interviews of his life.

I hired Larry in 2005 to write monthly articles for Autograph Collector (later named Autograph) Magazine. He wrote articles, often cover stories, on what went on behind the scenes of the people he interviewed.

Brando was I the first he wrote for us. In the first paragraph, Larry wrote, "I was with Marlon Brando every day for 10 days, 16 hours a day, and not once did I ask him to sign anything." That may not be word for word accurate, but it's close.

I never got so much hate mail. People saying what an idiot he was. Asking how I could hire someone who didn't ask Brando for an autograph? People cancelled their subscriptions.

That's when I realized that autographs are more than a hobby....they're a personality disorder. ;)

Thank you very much for the reply And your kind words.  Marlon Was strange in a lot of ways but very kind and very loving. But there's one thing you do not know about the Indians living at marlon's house. There was too much going on on his house it was   Becoming a nuisance after a while. So he decided to buy them some land. And he was free again. I was very young when I was working for Malon. Treated me with so much respect, I enjoyed talking to his neighbor which was Jack Nicholson Another  Kind hearted man very respectful. I got the job doing landscaping with my stepdad Kenzie shiokava. My stepdad is an artist Marlon  Had to one of my dad's pieces And Jack Nicholson halves 3 or 4 of his pieces. At 1 time Marlon offered me to work at his island which was Tahiti but I said no. What a big mistake I should have said yes. Well we all make mistakes, I'll send you a couple more pictures of Marlin at the rotary drive house

In this picture is Marlon Brando and 

panchita Castaneda.movita's Sister

If I could choose between spending 160 hours with Marlon Brando or having him sign a photo in less than one minute, the decision would not be very difficult to make.  Great story, Steve.  This discussion is fascinating.

Thanks Kats for your answer. Well, I'm glad because last year I actually found out from the autograph seller who I received the letter the letter was from. He wrote me that he had received it from a landscaper, etc. So the information so far agrees with your statements. It is really great that you are here in the forum writing such interesting stories.
So there is no doubt about the authenticity of the autograph. By the way, the good piece is in Cologne Germany.

Marlon loved joking around all the time, he would joke a little too much and he  Would p***** Movita off

In this photo is Maroln at his daughter's wedding.

Rebecca C Brando.

I have many more photos from the wedding. And also a video of Marlin when rebeca had her 1st child

On the set of ugly American. Marlon with Movita's  Sisters 

Funny! He was known for his jokes

Do you have any other signatures from MB? If so, could we see them?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service