We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

MAY 5, 1973 SIGNED LITHO BY ALL BAND MEMBERS GIVEN TO DEBORAH BONHAM WHO GAVE TO ME

Views: 604

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really... My sister (RIP) was a friend of Anita Kushner, Abbie Hoffmans second wife (she was also associated with their movement), they were good friends, she was even with them at Banglesdesh concert, I was then 11, I remember she gave me a can of Coke that they all shared back stage, it was the last one, I lost it in a move. She was with them at Woodstock and then my other sister became boyfriend was roommates with a bouncer from the Capital Theater in NJ in the early to mid 70's (Ross) when i was 15 to 18 he would take me back stage to get the bands to sign stuff for me, I later dated his younger sister (RIP), Ross became the body guard for Paul Stanley for Kiss who is his daughters god father and then was Princes BodyGuard, I have some clips of him with stuff on my facebook page (I keep to private because of some of the people I know) but can give you access NP. Interesting on the Doors Album, The also say on 3 signed White Albums are know to exist from the Beatles.  I've had this stuff for 40+ years plus what I been collecting here and there.  Actually Ross told me when I visit him (he is now a minister down south) I can get some Kiss and Prince things from him.

Can u please post a picture of the album? I would really love to see it.

Yes please. I’d love to see it too. For sure.

you have a morrison signed LP? what's the story behind it. 

Ballroom and I tried to see it, but so far there is no proof of it's existence.

What an amazing collection thanks for sharing

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service