We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

DEPECHE MODE - Memento Mori Exclusive Deluxe CD + Translucent Red Vinyl + Cassette With Signed Artwork Print

Views: 8986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm going to ask something I never did here...

Does anyone bought an extra one and does not want it anymore ?

If so, please let me know

Currently it's worth hundreds on ebay.

I'd be surprised if they don't sell a few more cards to bump up sales like everyone does. Keep an eye out in the next few weeks.

Given how much they are being sold for, if there's more, it will be very sought after by flippers and will disappear fast.

I may be naive but the ordinary folks would not be able to buy extra copies at this price. My Credit Card still weeps after getting one copy. I am very proud of this one though I'd love to have something signed by the 4 original members.

How much was it?

80 because they made you buy a cd/lp/tape bundle. But if i recall correctly that price was like 10 cheaper than buying them individually. So no markup for the autographed print.  I had 2 in my cart but they wouldn't ship to North America sadly.

Guess I am not ordinary folk as I have 3 coming my way LOL 

Hopefully no Pamela Anderson nonsense with your order. :-) 

One for you, one for the granny, one for the grandchilld I hope.

Any signed items should be limited to one copy per customer,and the world would be a better place for everybody.

I'm afraid your hope would be disappointed on this one Mikhell, but yes, I do agree with your sentiment about taking only what you need. Cheers. 

Depeche Mode

Some days ago there was on auction on eBay Germany for an early autographed postcard with all four DM Members. The final prize was 339,- € which is quite okay, I think.So there´s still hope to find another good example for a reasonable prize, Mikhell. 

small restock but sold out again 

You got lucky !

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service