We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

CD PILLOWCASE SIGNED BY MICHAEL JACKSON IN JUNE 1997.
WINDOW WAS RELEASED FROM THE HOTEL 
WHERE MICHAEL JACKSON WAS STAYING IN ITALY. 
CANNED ONLY HALF THE COVER WAS BROKEN BY A GROUP OF FANS THAT FOUGHT TO GET IT, 
WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON THE CASTS FROM WINDOW.
IS IN GOOD CONDITION, HAS SEVERAL YELLOW SPOTS BECAUSE OF A PAST TIME SINCE 
Do you it is genuine?

Views: 1282

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the opinion of rareandsigned......

Hi

Thank you for your interest in www.rareandsigned.com and our authentication programme.

In our opinion we would say your item is most definitely genuine and we would be happy to produce a certificate for you if required.

rare and signed tells that everything is authentic because they can then sell their coa. 

Rare and Signed is deservedly on eBay's list of banned COAs.

I have to ask - why did you end up going to Rare and Signed for an opinion?  

Becouse, I fount it on internet.....if I send it to JSA or PSA I have to pay 100USD only to know if it is genuise, so I would have to be sure before sending it (everybody here say it is a fake)

Ah, okay.  Just wondering how you stumbled upon them.  They are one of the more notorious frauds in the hobby.

Alberto, rare and signed is on ebays banned COA list b/c they cert forgeries. There opinion means as much as Christopher Morales. Everything will be genuine in there opinion. They have one of the worst reps in the hobby as Rich stated. Stay away from them

It was bought to a collector of Barcelona, he has got a lot of articles of Michal Jackson, he promised me it was genuine, anyway I have compared with genuine authographs and If it is a fake is a very very good fake.

Anything with a rare an signed COA is 99 percent fake. You can bank on it. Sorry Alberto, but the collector promising you it was real doesnt mean a thing. Every forger who sells an item promises they are real. I would immediately get your money back. 

THIS ONE????? IT IS NOT MINE, BUT IT IS OF THE SAME PERSON WHO SOLT ME IT.

This one looks fake to me too. But im not an expert at Jackson. Many members here are though, so id wait on them. But bank on rare and signed COAs being trash. But the CD above looks like a forgery to me and not a good one

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service