We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my Opinion Not Authentic 

It looks like the image of a genuine MJ autograph on a light background was roughly lifted and transferred onto that photo. 

on the Backside you can see that the writing has pushed through ... so it must be written not printed....

That push-through was not created by the autograph presented. The image shows it was not naturally signed on that photo. You can take that to the bank.

...........anybody with other Opinions? Need Help asap because of i only can get it till tommorow Evening....thanxxx for helping out.......

It looks odd in the image - something strange. How much? Where? Terms? Any "story"? We know mechanical sigs can press through. What kind and color of ink? Buying under pressure rarely pays off... Some of the crossover points look strange. Do the trail offs look natural? All the strokes look the same width and depth without regard to speed...

HI Eric, its with Ballpen written. The Seller is asking 800€ ..... written after an TV Interview in 07.05.1996 in Munich at the hotel bavarian Hof . The Seller was one of the Guys who are involved in the Organisation for this Event an has Coordinated it. I know this men in Person, but at last i will check it before ......on the Backside you can see that the writing has pushed through.. so it is all very good, includes the Story because he works from 1992- 2008 for the RTL TV Station in Munich....

I added several questions in edit.

Maybe David Lewis can speak to its appearance. Send Wascher a message too. With all you just said, why do you question it? It appears as though the pen were held like a stabbing knife - is this depth usual? Some looks jagged...

Its written with the Pen i atteched , so they use it till today in the Hotel , i know this from many Visits there.....the look is from all sides looking great and normal.... in my Oppinion this looks real legit form the Point of View on the Writingstyle....the Backside you can see that the writing has pushed through is not at all the Autograph its sometimes more and sometimes very minimum....

Why do you only have until tomorrow night?

The pressure looks so very even...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service