We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike Campbell & The Dirty Knobs (ex-Tom Petty) signed CD / Vinyl at Newbury

Mike Campbell & The Dity Knobs-External Combustion CD (Autograp...

$17.99 + ship, limit 2, shows 93 remaining

Vinyl here: 

Mike Campbell & The Dity Knobs-External Combustion LP Vinyl Wit...

$31.99, limit 2, 188 remaining

Views: 2129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great - Thank you - been waiting for this one !!

Got this today. Nice signed booklet by the whole band and not just Mike!

Cool! Can you post a pic, please? 

I have tried over and over and it keeps posting the pick upside down.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Got mine, too... looks the same.  Thumbprint on Mike's autograph and all!  

Awesome! Thanks

Got mine today. Whole band along with Mike’s badly smudged signature.  Newbury has a problem with this one. Hopefully they’ll figure a way to rectify the bad sigs,

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Proud member of the smudge club. I wish Newbury would do some quality control on their signatures. They have been polite about returns in the past but they did tell me that the quality of the signatures is not guaranteed and to keep that in mind before ordering so I guess I'm stuck with the smudge. 

Hey you have his finger print and DNA - you could probably clone him ! Mines not been shipped yet :(

That's the upside for sure!!! Soon I will have my own Mini-Mike!!!

Newbury said none left and if I wanted I could send it back for a refund. No telling if they’d resell the insert. I’m betting that it was the assistant handling the inserts during the signing. I used to help out at autograph signings (privately) and that happened a few times.

My Newbury Order of Signed CD and LP  still hasn't arrived  - according to the order status - it's not even been shipped yet and it was release date 10 days ago?

I ordered within 5 minutes of them going live initially and not from the re-stock.....

Is anybody else still waiting??

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service