We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Miranda Lambert signed Palomino CD

From Sanity

$21.99

Release Date: April 29, 2022

https://www.sanity.com.au/products/2671879/Palomino-SIGNED-COPY

Tags: country

Views: 2949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone think we will get an US ?

Be careful with Sanity. They screwed me on a Luke Bryan cd and claimed to send an email they never did, & refused a refund. Too high of a risk to do business with them from the US. I have a verified reason not to trust them.

Same here. I ALWAYS use PayPal to purchase. 

It was min of 2 i think for international buyers. 

Here’s what happened - this was a signed cd that got delayed during early COVID. I believe it was delayed again but when I finally received the cd it was unsigned! Sanity said they notified by email but that definitely never happened, nor could they produce a copy of the message sent.

They refused a refund and it was outside of the PayPal window to request a refund. Of course I used PayPal.

So I bought an overpriced LB cd from Australia, like it’s not available everywhere here in the US. We’ve bought many signed Luke Bryan issues through the years and his store/record company is great; this was a Sanity issue.

I feel they played the system & waited until a refund through PayPal was no longer possible, then dropped a bunch of unsigned cds. 

I have only dealt with Sanity once with shipping to the US for Midnight Oil, and I had no issues with them.

Ordered

have used 2 or 3 times now to ship to the uk and never had an issue 

Looks like the signed pre orders have sold out. The link forwards to the unsigned copy, so be careful and check if ordering.

Thank you for the notice, Jonny. Pretty good one in my humble opinion. A-List country singer in her prime. Signed CD as opposed to art card. Good price. Not too bad on shipping to U.S. Hoping for the best on the signature and the fulfillment.   

When did you order one? Just asking because they are sold out and they are only selling the unsigned CDs right now.

Hello Landon. I enjoy your posts. I ordered during my lunch break around 1:00pm CST USA. 

Ive used Sanity before.  I think Marin Morris CD.  No problems

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service