We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

jI just received my deluxe Mondo Scripto book with signed print and couldn’t be happier. It arrived from the UK in a gigantic box to reveal a substantial clamshell box of about 1.5 ft by 2 ft, weighing about 30 pounds. Inside is a separate clamshell for the book of all the Mondo Scripto lyrics and sketches and a separate holder for the signed print. They even threw in a pair of white cotton gloves! 
I’ve always wanted an authentic Bob, and as much as I would have loved to get a favorite LP cover signed, this wasn’t “that” expensive and the provenance is 100% solid.

Tags: Mondo, Scripto, book, deluxe

Views: 276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations!

I always recommend this book to anyone looking for an “entry level” signed Dylan item.  It’s a lovely thing — as you say, huge — and with that all important provenance.

Thank you. I did also buy one of the framed signed prints of “Like a Rolling Stone,” but I’m going to save unwrapping that for a special occasion.  I can only handle this much excitement today! Cheers!

:-)

It is exciting, isn’t it?  You’ve just made a savvy investment, and, if you’re a longtime fan, it’s an emotional investment as much as anything.

I remember when I got my first Dylan: a signed print named Early Morning, Golden Gate Bridge.  I couldn’t stop looking at it for weeks.  I still stop and spend time enjoying it now.

Just looked up your print. That’s a beauty!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service