found this on a dutch Marketplace and i'am interested but the autograph at the end is new to me so hope someone could help me out.

Views: 66

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's definitely different although I see traits of his writing style in the inscription. I believe this has a decent chance of being written by Morgan. Very cool item!

is there a site where i can compare his handwriting? how do you know his style of writing? thanks for answer.

I just searched around and tried to find examples with additional handwriting other than his signature. Just comparing the signature you have versus others I've seen is not convincing. But, when I look at his general handwriting style I see elements that are more favorable. Just my observation and I'm not convinced it would pass a TPA but, if I saw this being offered for sale, I would find it an interesting enough piece which deserves deeper review.

ok...the seller ask for a low 35 euro's and i asume he doesn't know what he is selling because all his items do come from clearing houses etc. he is selling more autographs from who i know are authentic for sure. these items come from a lady with a movie background...i wil put a al pacino he is selling on autograph live in a few minutes.

If it was me I would buy it without hesitation at that price. Personally, I like this piece, a lot. Worth the risk, imo.

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service