We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I’ve always wanted a Muhammad Ali signed boxing glove, but I’m not sure if this is good or not.  Can anyone weigh in?

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The odd thing about this is that it does look like a good Ali signature. It's the dedication that looks fake. 

Ali always signed 'To' with a capital T. I've never seen him do it any other way. And the writing of the dedicated name on the glove looks off. Also, I have not seen many dedicated gloves over the years. Stacks of signed cards, photos and Islamic leaflets, but not gloves.  

Strange — the only gloves I can seem to find all have inscriptions. 

Hi 

I'm not sure where you are located, but I'm talking from a UK perspective. I think we see different items and if you are Stateside (I'm only guessing this), then I think you would see far more items which are dedicated. . 

I was thinking the same thing.  The signature looks good, the inscription looks off.

My thought was that the inscription and sig looked different… almost as if the person wrote their name after it was signed?

Inscription is certainly not from Ali’s hand. 

How about the signature?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service