Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. Stephen Duncan has referred to this as a 'win-win' situation. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 171396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cancelled both of my Brian May orders. I asked if they could send me a picture of the plate and they said they don't have them available yet.

I've  one for sale book +bookplate nothing wrong with them bought from genuine  bookseller bookplate is not attatached  to book so you could  Matt it with a picture of Brian  or the band ? heavy book so cost p&p is to overseas is a bit more than the usual  (based in uk) could just sell the bookplate ?

That takes more money, was just hoping to have the actual book signed.

Not sure how or why... but I didn't get the emailed and called..  Looks like I am one of the lucky ones.  No bookplate..  Sorry guys..  

Mark

Congrats! Please post a pic when you get yours!
You dirty rat!! Lol

Sorrrrrry..........

Here is the one I got from Book Soup.  He signed it on the first page.  Nice big sig. :)

Mark

Mail order? I thought he wouldn't do the mail order ergo the book plate option. Maybe you were one of the lucky ones! If so congrats

Yes, mail order - I was one of the lucky ones that didn't get the book plate option. :)

Mark

Nice Mark!! Good Luck with it!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

September To Remember

Posted by Coachgd on October 4, 2017 at 7:00pm 4 Comments

The Day I Met Tom Petty

Posted by Josh Board on October 3, 2017 at 12:54am 1 Comment

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service