Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. Stephen Duncan has referred to this as a 'win-win' situation. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 194723

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just received my signed booklet yesterday! Wow you are lucky to receive additional copies :) 

Is anyone else still waiting on Van Morrison signed cd? I was refunded because they said it was probably lost in the mail. I wanted a replacement, but none were available. Of all the ones I ordered, I would have rather all of the others gotten lost and only gotten Van. What crappy luck.
I haven’t received my orders either
It doesn’t look good. Why they didn’t provide tracking is beyond me.

Don't feel too bad. I ordered the Imagine Dragons lithograph and the tracking number they gave never gave any shipping information. I argued with them for nearly a month before they admitted they had no idea what happened to my order. I got a refund because i was tired of dealing with them. Universal Music Group is the worst.

They did the exact same thing to me. I emailed asking what happened to my order when the tracking they sent me didn't update for weeks. They replied and said DHS must have lost it, and they'll resend or refund. About a week later still nothing... Not even an email update.

Yeah, you mean DHL. I believe they did this on purpose because they were never able to get all of the lithographs signed and instead of refunding they thought they'd try the old "it must have got lost in the mail" scam.

Agreed, mine said shipped then the tracking just sat there doing nothing for weeks. It's obvious they never sent it because the tracking didn't even show the package was given to DHL. They can't lose something they didn't get... but that way they can put the blame on the shipping company, and buy more time.

Sucks too because it's nice we were getting so many big name signers for cheap... but with the fakes, autopens, and delays, I don't see them trying this again.

Haven't received mine either.  "Dispatch" notice sent on September 25th...

Maroon 5 limited edition signed artwork lithograph available at their official store here:

https://store.universalmusic.com/maroon5/*/*/Red-Pill-Blues-2CD-Deluxe-Signed-Lithograph/5OTZ0000000

I've been waiting for this! Just ordered 5 :)

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service