We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 505817

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I contacted them week ago, and i received this answer 3 days ago... 

We appreciate that you’ve taken the time to contact us about your order and apologize for the delay in completing your shipment.

The good news is, we can now tell you that if you ordered an Evolve crewneck or an autographed lithograph, your merchandize is now at our warehouse and your order is being prepared for shipment.

We are currently in the process shipping out the rest of the Imagine Dragons merchandise, and we can assure you, our logistics team is working hard to ensure all of our orders are filled as quickly as possible. 

Once your order is processed, you will receive a shipment confirmation, which will include a tracking number. 

Very limited supply of signed Wolf Alice vinyl (only about a dozen left). First time I've seen signed vinyl offered for the new record. They also have over 100 signed CDs left.

https://www.banquetrecords.com/wolf-alice/visions-of-a-life/DH224

Thanks for the heads up. Was able to snag one before they sold out.

There are 90 vinyls available right now. I guess they signed more for them. I grabbed 2.

Or else they're about to - they have a recently announced mini show there (I *think* in a few days).

What kind of a band are Wolf Alice? How do you describe their sound?

Alt Rock. Almost every song is different. I don't like tons of newer bands but i like these guys a lot. They're kinda like The Cranberries, Veruca Salt, Nirvana, and Smashing Pumpkins all blended together.

Limited edition Indie vinyl and Newbury signed CD just arrived.

Oh nice. I wish they would've used silver for the Banquet Records signing.

If you go to, W.Alice website, it says signed vinyls are sold out, but more on the way. Thats a different site from where people are buying from.

So what's the story on the Demi Lovato signed LPs and CDs? Her web store still has those up for purchase, which either means she's gonna be signing hundreds upon hundreds of those, or we might find ourselves in another Lana situation. Hopefully not!

Been thinking exactly the same thing. At least with Lana, she has a nice in-person signature that helps with IDing problems with the preorders. Demi, not so much.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service