We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 505597

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Zach, Waterstones don't take payment until they despatch books - so they won't take payment off you until November ! (They are still in stock on pre order) 

2 Chainz vinyl or CD... "Rap or Go to the League" pre-orders with signed litho..

https://www.2chainzshop.com/store/
For anyone interested in a signed Hozier Vinyl of his new album "Wasteland, Baby!" Rough Trade put some up that they had autographed at the signing from Sunday in NY. It's under "LPx2+" Not a bad price for an autographed vinyl!

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/music/hozier-wasteland-baby

Did somebody order and receive Europe's signed CD (War of kings)? I got mine yesterday, but unsigned. Bit upset...

Exactly what happened to me . Was so annoyed. Sent them a nasty email .Had to send mine back for full refund a few days ago. Still waiting . They did apologize to me  but advised me that  they had no more signed booklets as i asked them to send me one  . I think they have been false advertising in my opinion . Very bad . 

I also think advertising was fake : there is not such a single CD for sale on Ebay, which would be a first for such a signed CD campaign !

Its funny you say that as i checked ebay also and couldnt find a single one for sale . Complete con !! 

Same here. Nothing signed. uugghh!!

Are they much bigger overseas than in the US? It blows my mind that genuine mega stars of today are able to sign all their stuff, while a footnote from decades ago with one uber-cheesy hit just can't be bothered.

Got an email from Newbury about the Robin Trower signed CD. Won't be on a booklet but a post card.

Thank you for pre-ordering the Robin Trower Coming Closer To The Day CD.

We wanted to give everyone a heads up that unfortunately the autographed item is not as described. This pre-order was originally supposed to include autographed booklets. However, we have received updated information from the label noting that the autographs will be provided on a postcard, rather than a booklet.

We apologize for any disappointment. If you have any additional questions or would like to cancel this title or your order for any reason, please reply with your newburycomics.com order number and we will be happy to assist you further.

Best regards,

Slick Rick and Yungblud just added to Newbury.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service