We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

A terrible loss of a great American.

Tags: autographs, neil armstrong

Views: 22356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok. Thanks, Zipper.

I'd imagine anyone with a genuine signature of Mr Armstrong now would be looking at a potential goldmine - however, its not about money, its about the hobby. 

Its good for an investment potential and backup, but I collect for the pleasure. Wonder how much an authentic Armstrong would go for now. Must be a good few thousand pounds, surely, since he gave up autograph signing altogether some while ago before he sadly passed.

I've got a signed Aldrin book which would collect a few hundred but I just collect for the pleasure of it. Some great examples of Armstrong's signature here. I hope those that have pieces enjoy them for years to come.

Despite bring flooded with Armstrong autographs after he died, the market has held steady on Armstrong prices. Signed cards are going to be around $800, personalized white space suit portraits around $1,300 and unpersonalized around $3,500 - $4,000.

What I often see however are sellers with unrealistic expectations. Asking $2,000+ for a signed napkin or menu, etc. The medium and its condition are huge factors in the value.

hello, is there any possibility that this signature is authentic? (It's in a book printed in 1985)

thanks

A noble attempt, but not likely authentic in my opinion.

Steve Zarelli
Zarelli Space Authentication
www.SpaceLOA.com

Thanks Steve.

Any chance on this being a 1969 vintage Neil Armstrong signature? Thanks!

Autopen 

Thanks Steve!!!

Well, someone just paid $305 for that autopen!

Which in & of itself should tell them that something's wrong.

What do you think of this one Steve? My guess is that it looks good?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service