Nick Lowe is selling signed vinyl (The Convincer & The Old Magic LPs) on talk shop live.

https://talkshop.live/watch/doDlHaCtL4Wm

Views: 432

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a very confusing offer. The event which is called "Nick Lowe-Limited Signed Offer" is not until the 16th, but some items (CDs) say they will ship by Sunday. Is it the first 100 orders during the event? Is it the first 100 pre-orders of the new vinyl re-releases? So many questions...

Not really confusing - just more lies from so called stars and blatant false advertising !  - They advertised a special live event signing and Signed LP's and are now not delivering what fans ordered

The way I would read it, only the CD is signed and it’s only for the first 100 who purchase on the 16th.  It shows that you can be notified via Facebook for that special release.  I could be wrong but that’s the way I read it.

Bad news about the Nick Lowe signed vinyl, there is no signed vinyl, This is the email they sent me and they have cancelled and refunded my money "Hi Tom

Thanks for reaching out!

We have gone ahead and canceled + refunded your order per your request. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Kind Regards,
TSL Support "

Another blatant scam - I was so close to ordering a Signed LP! 

These were clearly advertised as Signed LP's and this is Fraud! Shame on you Nick Lowe! You're company is a disgrace! 

Out of Interest was the Shipping and handling charge refunded too?

I received a full refund 

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service