We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello, 

Any thoughts on this Nirvana signed photo I've been offered? I can't find another Krist Novoselic signature like this one...

Thanks in advance. 

Views: 949

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feel free to compare with these IP Nirvana autographs. I am an IP autograph collector in Chicago and have been collecting in person for over 40 years.

I was fortunate to have gotten Nirvana in Chicago October 1993 during their In Utero tour. They were playing the Aragon Ballroom and were staying at the Double Tree Suites east Michigan Avenue just North of Water Tower. The band returned from the venue a little  after 1AM in an unassuming white passenger van. All three signed post show as they were entering the hotel. This was obviously way before ebay however there was a fairly healthy autograph seeking contingency established in Chicago at that time- which included a young Steve Grad who was working for the Chicago shock jock Mancow Muller. Surprisingly, I was the only one waiting for Nirvana! I'm still kicking myself for not having brought at least a second item with me that night! 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service