We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 416636

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone looking for 1 that live in or near Columbus, GA seems to have it at store.

jan-4-2022 @ 530pm

Happy New Years! 
Are there some big name people releasing albums this year they we should be on a lookout for ?

Charles Oakley - The Last Enforcer: Outrageous Stories From the Life and Times of One of the NBA's Fiercest Competitors (Signed)

https://checkout.square.site/buy/UXK6VZJECUXUTPA5FFSA6QTT

It's not a purchase but a donation. So if stock runs out they don't have to refund the money.

All of those $5 titles have been there a LONG time and have been included on their last several sales continually marked down. They’re probably just trying to liquidate them ASAP as they can’t get retail or their special sales. Beyond the John Cena, none of them are really desirable unless you’re a fan

I live in LA and I’m unfamiliar with him at all. However considering the book didn’t sell at $65 or $40 during the fashion/art/photography sales and was steeply marked down to $5…you can be the judge. The Adam Carolla, Jonathan Van Ness, Jeanine Pirro and John Cena are the only ones that could probably best retain their retail values IF that’s something you care about.

I'm not interested in resale value of this book and picked it up on a whim because of the steep discount and it was a Phaidon book. I don't know the artist and haven't researched him.

But for arguments sake I'd like to add that it's possible that Premiere just caters to a different crowd. I know I don't come there looking for art books. Art collectors might be interested in a signed art book by this artist, but won't know about stores like Premiere.

What one store cannot sell for $10 could fly off the shelves for $100 in another store/ area. Happens all the time, even with the internet as resource.

Thanks for posting! I bought a few. My wife and uncle are both artists and im hoping these will make great gifts for them. I never heard of this guy, im sure they haven't either but if $5 spent could potentially inspire someone, I say its a win. We will see what happens.

I ended up with a john cena book too. We are collecting newer children's books for my daughter. My wife is studying to make a children's book in her future. We were pretty excited about the $2 book deals premiere had.. it still hasn't stopped her from buying other books though. 

Thanks, I picked up a pair. I believe Phaidon always has quality books (production quality) and I'm curious about the artist. I have a friend who will like it too. Can't go wrong at this price.

"SPIKE" Book - Signed By Spike Lee

https://spikes-joint.myshopify.com/collections/memorabilia/products...

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

Thank you for posting. Very cool!

That’s very very nice 

bet it won’t be cheap 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service