We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 416025

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Cormac Mccarthy book was still available on Indigo when I first checked this morning but finally is out of stock. just my opinion but there either has to be a lot of cancelations or it's not real. it was on sale for over 24 hours there on top of everywhere else, it was selling. 

It’s very concerning aint it 

Yes and I know I'm always paranoid before there is reason to be but the man is almost 90 and from what I've read on here, doesn't like to sign 

I’ve saw that too this is sad to say but the only opportunity to get hold of his autograph the online prices are just crazy money I’m truly blessed I managed to score a couple from 2 different places 

You hope ! Nothing is ever guaranteed these days even with email and payment confirmations sadly 

Amazon have also deleted it totally,not the usual unavailable but totally page not found.

After seeing what happened with Bono, and Bob Dylan, I’m pretty convinced that indigo just leaves the listing available for 24 hours and will just cancel orders that go over the quantity. 

100% .... I think if you were able to get an order in for one copy with BAM or B&N you're probably safe, but Amazon and Indigo are probably going to cancel tons of orders. 

Oscar Isaac signed graphic novel.

Oscar Isaac just did a B/N Union Square signing for their new graphic novel.  They had signed copies available as of this morning, but you have to order over the phone.

(212) 253-0810

Terrific! 

I just called and ordered one- add tax and $5.99 UPS shipping and it was $34-ish shipped.

I know a few others here are also interested- hope they see the post.  

Original info on last night's event: HEAD WOUNDS: SPARROW Launch Event at BN Union Square (barnesandnobl...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service