We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Let's reserve this thread for any non-musician signed books and other items, at least until a dedicated forum exits for those posts.

Views: 451863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just for reference on where I 1st saw issues: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1532702&highligh...

My copy from Waterstones arrived today - an "ew" of an autograph...

As a collector, I'd be extremely ticked off if I received something like that signature. Very lazy, on par with Seth Rogan..

grrr, mine from Barnes should be here any day now. ordered after thinking OK, these will be good right? EW? what? Hopefully US version is better, but probably not. Add to the pile of garbage.

Barnes & Noble arrived for me today. Just as garbage as the previously shown one on here. 

Thank you, I may just return this one. I can spend $4 down the road to read digital copy or used copy, or paperback. should have known better.

Wait for secondhand. Just like Prince Harry's "Spare", I'm betting they overprinted the hell out of this one.

On a long enough timeline, all rhings are possible.

Found on FB Marketplace - presented without comment:

Is he/him trying to spell Elliott or did he just have a minor stroke signing these? 

Looks like EW.

As in Eewww!!! Is that what they're trying to pass off as an autograph these days?!?

Makes my Brian Wilson look fantastic in comparison, and he's been blasted on LSD for over 50yrs now. Sheesh. 

You would think after going through their full transition they would be super proud of the "Elliot" and would put a little heart into the autograph. That was the point of writing the book after all.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service