We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OFFICIAL VERDICT OF JOHN TRAVOLTA TTM AUTOGRAPHS SUBMITTED TO JSA

JAMES SPENCE

JOHN TRAVOLTA 8X10 TTM AUTOGRAPH I SUBBED TO JSA 1/22/2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjokpBjujOI

PLEASE SUB TO MY YOU TUBE AUTO CHANNEL AS WELL

Whats up guys...there has been lots of controversy about TTM autographs over the years...although getting TTM autos is a cheap and easy way to get collectibles from our hero's and icons, unfortunately many times they are signed ( SECRETARIAL ) For those who are not familiar with the term this is when an item is signed by either the stars Secretary or someone else...it could be anyone...but the point is its not authentic...I have heard from plenty of collectors that John Travolta was not signing his mail...now I was not doubting anyone who made these claims since I was told by many many collectors...I submitted a picture I got TTM and it is NOT AUTHENTIC...I did not do this because I didn't believe any one...I did this because I wanted it to have an official answer from a well respected authentication service...I knew when I subbed it that it was going to fail...the price to me was worth having this done to share with the rest of you guys who had doubts in there minds that there pieces were authentic...Mr.Aring had a face to face conversation while getting an in person autograph with John were he stated he does not sign his fan mail...I respected his opinion and was fully confident he was correct...I also spread the word with other collectors I crossed paths with about this subject...but I personally felt that it should be documented by a professional service...I was glad to do it and spread the word to you guys...

BELOW IS THE DOCUMENTED LETTER FROM JSA STATING THE AUTO IS NOT AUTHENTIC

Views: 3856

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cee Gee,

Thanks for spending the time and money to do this. Very nice thing for you to do for the community!

IT WAS MY PLEASURE...I WILL SUB ANOTHER ITEM NEXT TIME THERE AROUND

Great job, CEE GEE!

I believe the late Mike Airing also asked him in person to which he replied that his secretary signed his mail.  

the late Mike Airing

Huh?!?!?

Yes Michael...I mentioned it in my passage....

newsflash people the john travolta autographs in the mail were authenticated by being AUTHENTIC by PSA/DNA who are better then JSA

So you honestly think that a mega-star like John Travolta sits around and signs hundreds upon hundreds of mail requests every week?

Please provide evidence of PSA authenticating a TTM Travolta.

He may if you mail him a gift certificate for a massage.

Yes John...please feel free to add one authenticated by PSA...It would go really well with my information I have provided...and as far as one being better then the other that to me is really a choice of opinion...I use both and I am very satisfied with BOTH services...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service