We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

OMG one of these SOLD. Crap Peyton Manning forgery listed and sold by seller don_2100

This is a Horrible attempt at forging Peyton Manning on this lovely Denver Broncos Mini Helmet. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peyton-Manning-Broncos-team-Riddell-NFL-min...

Tags: Jets, NY, autographed, don_2100, ebay, football, forgery, joe, namath, seller

Views: 627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's horrible

Erich, Ebay seller don_2100 is a total scammer.

Check out the below Joe Namath forgery on a football sold by Ebay seller don_2100.

One of the buyers of his Joe Namath forgeries left him negative feedback.  Ebay seller Don_2100 replied that he sent it to JSA and it passed.  What a liar!!!!   Ebay seller don_2100 also claims that these Joe Namath signed footballs were signed at a fundraiser!!!

And, of course, the Ebay wannabe autograph collectors swallowed his BS!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Namath-signed-F-S-football-Wilson-NFL-i...

JSA wouldn't touch that football.  don_2100 was sitting at his kitchen table during his so called fund raiser forging these.

Yes, his own personal Fund-Raiser.

I love this line of BS in his description. (Read this crap below) apparently authenticators make appearances at charities now to witness signings. His "wholesaler" must be taking a beating on these footballs, if ebay forgery seller don_2100  can blow these out for $64.95 than his "wholesaler" must be selling them to ebay forgery seller don_2100  for at least half of that.

Everyone has a story and the idiots that are buying this crap are loving this story.

Great Wilson/NFL composite football here ......   signed by Joe several years ago at
a NY Hospital fund raiser.... comes with a COA and a matching numbered
hologram on the ball from the authenticator at the signi
ng session.
Selling this for just 64.95 (well below market value)
and it comes with both a COA from the authenticator who actually
witnessed the signing as well as a great wallet sized picture of Joe signing..
Just buy it and treasure it.... for yourself or as a gift.
Buy it for the 64.95  and pay immediately and I will include the wallet sized picture referred to above.... displays great in front of the ball.
My wholesaler sent the supply of this ball (all in like new condition), however
with no boxes..... I however was able to get a supply of Wilson boxes from Wilson
all new as well and all for the same ball (just newer boxes) and so all will be shipped
in genuine Wilson boxes...

he got some new boxes.....LMAO

Yeah that's great. He called Wilson and ordered just boxes, that might be the best line of bull I've every heard.

The best is it comes with a wallet sized photo so the buyer can carry it with him to show the horrible forgery they bought.

Oh, that's why the price is so low; they come without boxes.....Geez.

What a scammer!!!!  One in a long line of Ebay scammers (Ebay seller Don_2100).

that Namath reminds me of an infamous Johnjohn Forgery lol

don't you love also how he takes a picture of this crap forgery on the floor next to the door.  retarded.

Erich, I think the ":authenticator" was standing in the cold outside the door.

mom, dad let me in.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service